Our ExpertiseQualified and experienced operators you can trust
As pest management technicians, Mark Wagner and Robert Watchman have 60 years collective experience in the Urban Pest Management industry. Rob and Mark have joined their expertise to supply the industry with best practice.
Mark is a commerical pest management specialist with more than 28 years expertise and qualifications in pest management across Australia. He is the main Senior writer of the Industry Code of Best Practice – Pest Management in the food industry for Australia and New Zealand and Chairman of the South Australian branch of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association.
Mark is a Director of and content manager of the leading learning management system PestLearn.net. In conjunction with TafeSA we supply Urban Pest Management training for pest management licensing. Mark is also the main trainer and assessor for PestLearn.
Mark holds formal qualifications in Urban Pest Management as well as being a specialist in commercial pest management, non timber pests management and timber pest management.
- Cert III in Urban Pest Managmeent
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Cert IV in Work Health & Safety
- Learning management system specialist & Website cloud system specialist
- Commercial Pest Manager from 1990 – 2006 at Murray Pest Control
Robert is a commercial pest management specialist with more than 32 years expertise and qualifications in pest management.
Robert holds formal qualifications in Urban Pest Management as well as being a specialist in commercial pest management, non timber pests management and timber pest management.
- Cert III in Urban Pest Management
- Sentricon Manager from 1998 – 2010 at Murray Pest Control
- Complete Pest Control Manager from 2010 – 2016